A musing is someone’s thoughts on something. After 7 years of making money on the Internet I have seen it all. Here are my thoughts and observations on using the internet to make money.
1. Email marketing is still the best way to earn money online when done correctly. There is a skill to building an opt in list and making money mailing to it.
However there is no denying that Internet marketers with large mailing lists make a lot of money online. Building a large email marketing list early in your Internet business is one thing you should focus on.
2. Building a large website or blog around a specific theme is a great way to create multiple streams of income. It’s also an excellent way to attract traffic and build your email marketing list.
The key is to constantly be adding fresh content that a website visitor would be interested in reading. Search engines love large websites and blogs that are constantly being updated. This can lead to great free traffic over a long period of time.
3. Don’t try to be the jack of all trades when it comes to building an Internet business. You are better off doing things in your business you like and outsourcing the rest.
4. Backlinks are roads leading to your Internet business. You can never have too many backlinks. They continue to drive traffic to your website long after you initially get them.
5. Making money online is fun once you know how to do it. However the initial phase of learning how to use the Internet to make money can be frustrating.
For this reason you must have a crystal clear reason why you want to make money. This will help motivate you at times when the money is not coming in and you feel like quitting.
6. Pay attention to trends on the Internet as things are constantly changing. Social media is a perfect example of this.
If you are not utilizing social marketing to make money online you are missing out on excellent opportunities. Examples of social marketing include blogging, discussion forums, online videos, Twitter, Facebook, and anything that allows you to interact with people online in a social way.
7. There are other proven ways to make Money on the Internet if you do them the right way. These include taking paid surveys, data entry, typing at home, being a virtual assistant, writing blog articles, network marketing, affiliate marketing, and much more!
These are a few of my thoughts as I see it when it pertains to using the Internet to make money. Sadly many people will fail at making money online and ultimately it comes down to learning how and then working hard. If you are willing to do that you can make as much money as you want on the Internet
Jeff Schuman invites you to visit his [http://www.team-schuman.com]make money online website for his top pick as the #1 network marketing business, JV With Jeff free training, and free [http://paid-survey.team-schuman.com]paid survey lists.